Urinary incontinence, the lack of control over urination, comes in many forms. Many children experience incontinence, and treatment is available to achieve dryness and comfort.
Adjusting to life with incontinence can require some getting used to, as there are so many options to control symptoms. Choosing a product that keeps your child comfortable and protected is important. Be sure to consult with your child’s physician to find a solution that works best.
Get the Supplies Your Child Needs
Diapers and approved supplies are covered through Medicaid when a qualified physician diagnoses a child with incontinence. A prescription is needed to receive support through Medicaid. The amount and duration of service depend on an individual basis.
If your child is over the age of three and suffers from incontinence, Aeroflow Healthcare can help you get the disposable incontinence supplies needed for your child to stay comfortable. We work with Medicaid to provide your growing child with a free monthly supply of diapers to save you the expense of purchasing diapers from the store.
All you need to do is fill click the button and fill out the form. From there, Aeroflow takes care of the rest.
Medicaid supplies diapers to children over the age of three when the following applies:
- The child has a medical condition resulting in incontinence
- Medicaid is the primary or secondary payer
How to Qualify:
- Fill out the contact form
- An Aeroflow Representative will contact your child’s doctor to obtain a prescription and confirm your order through Medicaid
- A shipment of incontinence supplies will be on the way to your door